6 Days Kenya Lodge Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National park
Embark on the journey from Nairobi to the Amboseli National Park in the morning. Arrive in time for lunch at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge, at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. Enjoy an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight drive at the Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
Spend a full day interacting with the gorgeous nature of the park. Morning and afternoon game drives provided for. Take your stay at Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular parks in East Africa due to its location and scenery. It is crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa, providing grand views. Amboseli provides one of the best sites to view large herds of elephants up close. It also has a range of habitats that are fun to explore. Like wetlands with sulfur springs, dried-up Lake Amboseli, the savannah, and a host of several animals: lions, Cheetahs, leopards, and Rhino.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha
Get your spirits for the roads high as you head to Naivasha. Make a stop at Nairobi for lunch, getting to Lake Naivasha in the afternoon. Choose between the boat ride or proceed for a nature walk at the Crescent Island. Be assured of catching a glimpse of the several animals in the game. Like the Zebra, gazelle, waterbuck, giraffe, genet cats, among others.
Later retire for the night at either Lake Naivasha Spa or Naivasha Simba Lodge. Both come with a package of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha- Maasai Mara
The next destination is the Maasai Mara. Depart after breakfast and arrive at Mara Soap Lodge for lunch. After which get on the game drive. Have dinner and spend the night at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 5 & 6: Maasai Mara
The adventure gets going at Maasai Mara looking out for the big 5. Catch the morning or afternoon game drives. Or opt for a hot air balloon that will cost an extra $450 per person. Spend the night at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Get wowed by the exceptional wildlife at the Mara. Lying in the Great Rift Valley, the national park has in it more than 40% of the world’s mammals. Move around as you witness elephants, leopards, lions, cheetahs and a variety of other species in their natural habitat.
Be surrounded by some of the most beautiful sceneries. Ngama Hills that has leafy bushes and sandy soil, mainly known for the black rhino, located on the East of the Mara. The western boundary made of Oloololo Escarpment. Vast lands of lush grass and acacia woodlands at Mara River. The central parts predominantly scattered bushes and plains.
The Mara is also known for the Great Migration which happens every July to September. This is the period when wildebeest, antelopes, and zebra migrate in droves from Serengeti to Mara in pursuit of food and water.
Day 7: Maasai Mara- Nairobi
The journey back to the city starts after breakfast. Get to sample some of the best barbecues at Carnivore Restaurant. Find a variety of farmed game meat to choose from, such as camel, ostrich and crocodile meat.
Afterward, we head to the airport for a transfer flight back home.
The Cost of the trip includes the following:
- A tour itinerary document issued prior to the trip
- A total of 8 game drives, from your hotel in Nairobi to Masai Mara and back.
- The trip comes with full board accommodation
- Entrance fees to various parts of the game park are included.
- Our tour vehicles are equipped with sunroofs and perfect views from the windows.
- You will get to dehydrate during your entire trip, with mineral water and soft drinks provided in the vehicles.
- The departures will provide room for two extra individuals willing to join the party.
- Tour guides and drivers are professionally trained and are multi-lingual.
- In as far as accommodation goes, you will be spoilt for choice. You get to pick from either Amboseli National Park, lake Naivasha or Masai Mara game reserve.
- No breaks in your commute, you get a full package (to and from trip from Masai Mara, Amboseli national park, Lake Naivasha and back to Nairobi).
The following components shall be excluded from the cost of the trip.
- Guests who prefer to pay a visit to the Masai Mara will have it at an extra cost.
- You will also be required to take care of your international airfare.
- The number of days spent in Nairobi will be at your own expense.
- It goes without saying that you will handle your Visa and Passport charges.
- Tips to your chauffer will be a separate cost.
- Bush dinners, cocktails and sundowners will also be at your own expense.
- Any associated holiday expenses (Easter, New Year and Christmas) will be an additional cost.
- Additionally, tipping your waiters, Airport attendants and other handy people will be an extra cost.
- If you happen to be a member of such organizations as Flying Doctors Society who offer emergency rescue services, you will be required to foot the bill for the same.
- Other recreational services such as Hot Air Balloons will cost you an extra$ 470 per guest.
- Kindly note that any other additional cost that you will incur, and is not indicated as covered by the itinerary will be considered as an extra cost. These includes alcoholic drinks, laundry services, phone charges or fees charged for possession of extra baggage.