5 Days Kenya Lodge Safari
Nairobi |Sweetwaters | Lake Naivasha| Masai Mara
Day 1:Nairobi/ Sweetwaters
This morning we depart Nairobi and proceed to north, driving through lush tea and coffee estate to Sweetwaters tented camp. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to the chimpanzee sanctuary which was established to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimpanzee as well as the black rhino
Day 2: Sweetwaters / Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, depart sweetwaters and proceed to lake Naivasha in the Rift Valley, the scenic drive is via Thomson falls where you stop to view the water falls. Afternoon you enjoy a boat ride to view the rich birdlife and small game. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha / Masai Mara.
Depart for Masai Mara in the morning after breakfast through the Great Rift Valley arriving at the Masai Mara in time for late lunch. Then proceed for your afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/ camp
Day 4: -Masai Mara / Nairobi .
A full day spent game viewing across the rich tree stubbed grasslands and rolling hills. The Mara is renowned for its great herds of plainfert game, black maned lion, leopard and cheetah, and
every type of wildlife found in Kenya. Meals and overnight at the lodge/ camp.
After breakfast, we drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at Nairobi Serena . Later early in the evening, we drive to the world famous CARNIVORE RESTAURANT considered “Africa’s greatest eating experience” for dinner (if you love barbecue it doesn’t get better than this), and home to the “Simba Saloon” one of the cities most popular night clubs. Thereafter you will be transferred to the airport in time for your International departure flight.
Tour Cost includes
* 8 Extensive Game drives
* Pre–tour itinerary document
* All meals included while on safari
* All applicable Game Park entrance fees
* Guaranteed window seating with open top
* Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
* Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
* Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
* Finest accommodations in Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli National Park
* Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli National Park
Tour Cost Excludes:
* International Airfare
* A visit to a Masai Village
* Accommodations in Nairobi
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
* Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
* Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary