3 Days Samburu Flying Safari
ELEPHANT BEDROOM CAMP
Set on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River in Samburu National Reserve surrounded by doum palms and other beautiful indigenous trees and shrubs sits this small and exclusive camp of 12 luxury tents – all furnished in rustic African style while offering all the comforts expected of a luxury Camp (hot & cold running water, electricity and herbal products).
The lounge and dining area offer vibrant safari colors with original oil paintings, soft intimate lighting designed to relax guests returning from an exciting game drive. Huge herds of elephant, prides of lion or the solitary leopard amongst other game are regular visitors around the camp providing excellent game viewing in spectacular scenic background of rugged rolling hills.
Dining is a culinary experience with al-fresco breakfast, 3 course lunch and 4 course candle lit gourmet dinner set either under the African sky or inside the well appointed dining area.
Day 1: NAIROBI – Serena Hotel
On arrival in Nairobi, you will be met at the Airport by Africa Pathfinder Safari representative and transferred to the Nairobi Serena Hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: SAMBURU – Elephant Bedroom Camp
After breakfast, transfer to Wilson airport for your flight to Samburu National Reserve your home for the next two nights. Upon arrival in Samburu reserve, your naturalist will drive you to your luxurious camp for check in with a game drive enroute.
DAY 3: Samburu
Fullday at Samburu Game Reserve with a morning and afternoon gamedrives.
DAY 4: Samburu – Nairobi
Early morning gamedrive back to Camp for breakfast, then transfer to airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van or a 4*4 Toyota Landcruizer ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari