3 Days Samburu Budget Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu
Our driver/guide will pick you from your Nairobi hotel to take you to the dramatic semi-arid scrubland of the Northern Frontier for your 3 Days Samburu Safari by road. Your Samburu road safari takes you north through cultivations of sisal and pineapple to the northern frontier district where you will check-in and take lunch at your Samburu safari Lodge/tented camp. Take an afternoon game drive in this park before returning for dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge
Distance: 360 km (5 hrs, 30 min.)
Day 2: Samburu
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives in the semi-arid park with its striking views. This place has got abundance of trees, water and shade, which entice wildlife.
Have an opportunity to see the unusual reticulated giraffe, gravy zebra, Somali ostrich, beisa, oryx, vulturine, guinea fowl among others. Meals and overnight at your Samburu Sopa Lodge
Day 3: Samburu – Nairobi
After breakfast, check-out of your Samburu safari Lodge/camp then depart for Nairobi with an exit game drive. Arrive Nairobi in the early afternoon.
Safari price Includes:
- -Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- -Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- -Accommodation in double/triple room
- -All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- -All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- -Bottled water whilst on safari
- -Start and end in Nairobi.
- -Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- -International flights
- -Items of a personal nature
- -Any other extras not detailed in
- -Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari.