3 Days Mara Serena Flying Package Safari
Nothing underscores the superb accommodation in Kenyan tourism industry than Mara Serena Lodge built on a pedestal with stunning views of the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Its styled in a Masai village environment.
All the available rooms have a panoramic view and each has the luxury of a bathroom ensuite. The main building is festooned with Masai spears and tribal paintings on the walls.
The swimming pool affords a free vista of the seemingly endless rolling savanna.
The game drives are a thrill to all the victors and the joy is crowned by a hot air balloon safaris and champagne breakfasts at Hippo Pools. The sight of the Big Five will be a refreshing sight. Mara Serena Flying Safari Package
Day 01: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Your Safari holiday in Kenya starts with a meeting with our company representative from your hotel or Jomo Kenyatta Airport to Wilson airport, for your transfer by road to Wilson Airport to connect with your Air Kenya scheduled flight to Masai Mara and when air borne you will enjoy the aerial view of escarpment and a the floor of the Great Rift Valley below, a breath-taking scenic beauty.
Arrive at Masai Mara Game Reserve and go for game a game drive. Afternoon game. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena lodge.
Day 02: Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives to look for the `big five’. Hippo and crocodile abound in the muddy brown waters of the rivers, which traverse this reserve. Optional extras available include a hot air balloon safari or morning’s flying trip to Lake Victoria to fish for Nile Perch. Meals and overnight in the Mara Serena Lodge.
Day 03: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast fly back to Nairobi and transferred to Airport for your next destination.
The price includes:
- Airport Transfers – Pick up from Nairobi Hotel to Wilson airport
- Wilson Airport to Nairobi Hotel / Airport
- Return Air fare Wilson airport – Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Airport departure taxes
- Return Airstrip transfers – Masai Mara airstrip – Masai Serena lodge
- Bush barbecue dinner at Mara Serena Lodge
- Full board accommodation at Mara Serena Lodge
- 2 Game drives daily at Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements